Monday, February 23, 2009

Colorful Cards

I got this pretty American Crafts paper (patterned and cardstock) a few months ago, and I've been getting a lot of use out of it! Here are a couple quick cards I made last night.

The stamps are all from Verve Stamps, such a great company! I love their sentiments as well as their beautiful designs. They've got a great card sketch contest going on, but you've got to hurry! Lots of prize goodness.

It was a busy few days! I had Micah's Birthday Party on Saturady and his Cub Scout banquet yesterday. I've been scrapping and card making a LOT lately, but can't share most of it yet ;) Once the March/April issue debuts I'll have some stuff to show. That's coming up here quickly too, I can't believe February is almost over. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment