Monday, June 11, 2012

Not so much

You'd think with the kids at my parents' house, I'd be getting all sorts of things done. I suppose if you count watching 1.5 seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Hulu, you'd be right. Other than that...not so much. I do have a couple of cards to share with you though :) 

This card was sort of a "throw-together" card. I didn't plan on doing it and I just happened to have these elements already made. I just put them on the base and decided - yes, that will do. I do like the orange and pink though.

Cardstock: American Crafts
Adhesive: Glue Arts, Beacon Adhesives (Zip Dry)
Die Cuts: Spellbinders (Foilage, Beaded Oval)
Embossing Folder: Sizziz
Stamps: Martha Stewart Crafts (flower) & Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
Trim: Hobby Lobby
Ink: Memento

This next card was one of my favorites. I just love bright colors with black and white. I used a Pink Paislee Mistables tag, but instead of misting over it, I sponged Memento inks over the white emboss resist. It creates a much brighter color palette with less drying time than the sprays. I added a rub-on sentiment and a few pink and blue gems to finish it off and embellished the card with a Petaloo flower and some baker's twine.
You can't see the embossing on the white cardstock very well in the photo. It's a zebra print. 
Cardstock: American Crafts
Adhesive: Beacon Adhesives (Zip Dry), Glue Arts (Adhesive Squares)
Embellishments: Pink Paislee, Petaloo, Want2Scrap, Melissa Francis (rub-on)
Ink: Memento

Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment