Saturday, October 3, 2009

Boo!

To start things off today I have a few funny photos of Alexis. She's just so goofy! Here she is with her cousin in Ohio.
Here she is getting ready to eat a fish. Yum, bronze!
Here are both the kiddos with Stage Coach man in the museum. I don't know what that face has to do with anything.
And here's a sweet picture to balance them out. Here she is with daddy at the wedding in OH.


In scrappy news, I got to work with some fun Nikki Sivils Halloween paper recently, I love the bright colors! I also love those candy corns, I could almost eat them up.
The candy corns are actually part of a clear stamp set from the Target $1 spot. There was a cutie pie ghost, jack-o-lantern and some stars and a sentiment as well. Let me warn you though, those stamps are VERY low quality. If you're a beginner stamper, don't get them because they're pretty hard to use and get a good image. They also kind of start to degrade after a while. I only bought them to do a set of cards to sell at the store because for $1, you really can't complain. ☺ I can totally afford to just toss them after I'm done, and that's what I plan to do.

Not until after I make up a bunch of candy corns though, LOL! For the candy corns, I just stamped them with Memento "Tuxedo black" ink and colored them in with Copics. I used Glossy Accents to fill in the yellow part and then sprinkled super fine Stampendous! yellow/gold glitter over the top. Then I used Glossy Accents on the white tips and sprinkled super fine white glitter over the top. I didn't have any dark orange glitter, so I just used the Glossy Accents and made it shiny.

Thanks for taking a peek!












No comments:

Post a Comment