Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A beautiful fall

I had a little bit of Christmas anxiety this week when I realized that it was in fact, November already. I'm not ready! I'm just now getting into the beauty of fall and we are still having gorgeous weather here. I haven't had much creative time this week, but I do have some photos to share.

This is some of my fall decor. If you're wondering why that scarecrow is in a pickle jar...I don't know what to tell you. I just stuck it in there, tied some ribbon around the top and decided I like it!
This is close to our house. It was taken a week or so ago and now all the leaves are gone from this tree.


This is across the street. I really need to take another photo because they look completely different now. So pretty :)
Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment