Saturday, March 12, 2011

Easter

Well, at some point in the past couple of weeks, I passed 5000 unique blog views and 100 followers...I do believe some blog candy is in order! Let me find some yummy stuff and I will post it later on today if I can.


In the mean time, I'll share this card with you. I've had a scrap of that blue iridescent paper for ages. I can't even remember what I used most of the paper for. I decided that I needed to get that paper on a card and send it on it's way. It was just the right size for me to die cut with a Spellbinders Nestability - Labels Fifteen. The gorgeous image is from a company that used to be known as Harlee Quinnz Designs and I don't know if they're still around.

The sentiment is by Papertrey Ink - "Mega Mixed Messages" set and I stamped it on a Spellbinders Labels Fourteen die. I think that shape is so romantic for some reason. I just love it. The pearls were originally plain white ones, but I used a Copic marker to make them pink. The Fleur De Lis are chipboard pieces by Tattered Angels and I inked them a bit with "Angel Pink" ink by Memento. That lovely pink rose trim is from Hobby Lobby. It reminds me of cotton candy :)

Thanks for taking a peek and don't forget to look back later for some candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment