Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pretty Poinsettia

I wish I had more time to make Christmas cards.
They are some of my favorites and it seems like I'm always too busy to make enough! I suppose I could make them all year round and then when Christmas rolls around I'd be set. However, I just have to be in the mood - and that mood doesn't hit above 60 degrees.

Oh well, I suppose if I made a ton of Christmas cards, I just might get sick of them.

Eh...probably not. ;)

Here is a pretty simple card I made last week. I don't always want sentiments because I feel like the images are enough on certain cards. I love poinsettias, so I just kept this one simple. The poinsettia is from a set by Flourishes and I heat embossed on red cardstock (Judi♥kins "White Diamond" powder). I put some pearly yellow paint in the middle and sprinkled glitter over the top. The red glitter strip is American Crafts Glitter Cardstock (a staple of mine!) and the leaf is from Prima. The embossing folder is by Provocraft - it's a 5x7 inch folder. 


Thanks for taking a peek!

1 comment: