Friday, June 19, 2009

Dandelion Sunshine!

I had an order from a good friend of mine for 6 cards that featured dandelions. Here are 2 of the 6 cards I made yesterday. I decided I don't have nearly enough yellow items, doing these two cards made me want more!

I used paper from the Cosmo Cricket "Sunshine" 8x8 pack, I just adore those papers. The scalloped edges are so fun for cards. On the top card, I used a Technique Tuesday scalloped tile and stamped the dandelion and sentiment over the top using Luxe (flower) and Verve (words) stamps and Momento ink. I colored the flower in using watercolor pencils and topped it off with yellow Stickles.

On the card below, I used my Silhouette to cut the curved frames from yellow and white paper. I used a smaller cut out to trace the brown border after I stamped the flower and sentiment images.

Hope these cards bring some sunshine to your day! TFL!
~amy

No comments:

Post a Comment