Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm back again

We had a great trip to Western NE and then to Wichita, KS this past week! We got to hang out with my bestest friend, Dayna and her hubby Troy, and we got to see all sorts of people at the BBQ at my parents' house. After we were there for a few days, Levi and I left the kids with grandma and papa and went to Wichita, KS for our church's Parish Life Conference. It was a great time, and we even got to see Levi's dad and step mom and Ben and Jessie towards the end of our trip.

Now I'm back to the grindstone and have a LOT of scrapping and card making to do. LOTS! :) We've got a super fun eZine coming out soon (July) as well! I need to get some pictures printed badly...hopefully I will get them done this week.
In the meantime, all I can do is make cards, oh darn ;) Here is a Father's Day card I made last week that I'd like to share. I drew and cut out the boots from brown cardstock and inked around the edges a bit. I'm not very good about thinking to do manly cards, so Father's Day cards are always a stretch it seems.

Hope you're all having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment