Monday, September 14, 2009

Some more Christmas


Here's a card I made sometime this week with my new Spellbinders Nested Poinsettia dies. I used The Paper Studio glitter paper and added a couple yellow Stickles accents to the middle. Pretty darn easy!
The embossed background is Cuttlebug's Swirls and Birds and the flourish on the bottom is one of the new edge embossers from Cuttlebug.
This is going to be another busy couple of weeks. We're going to be gone for a week to go to MI and to a wedding! Levi's brother is getting married. So that means I have to miss a week of classes and make up a bunch of papers and stuff before I go THIS week. booooo...
In other news our computer monitor is going bad. It keeps switching to a horrible green/yellow tint that makes it really hard to see. Seeing as how we got this computer in 2002, I guess I can't complain too much.
Well, I have class in a bit, thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment