Thursday, September 10, 2009

where have I been?

I don't know, but where ever I was, I was busy! The last couple of weeks have just been a blur it seems, everything is coming at once. Between college, the kids' activities, our awesome friends Ryan, Lauren and Lexie coming for Labor Day weekend, my birthday and Alexis' birthday, we've been running like crazy. Oh, and I've also been creating for SNA, deadline is approaching!

Because I was such a bad blogger (noticed 2 people even stopped following me, LOL!) I will post a couple different cards. I picked up a rooster stamp at HL when wooden stamps were half off and just had to do a couple of country fresh cards. My mom is really into chickens, so these will be part of a set that I'm making for her.


I colored in the images with Copics and went over the roosters with Copic Spica glitter pens. Those babies are amazing! You can see the glitter more in this close-up. Click on the image for an even closer look, it's really glittery!

I loved the country feel of this Cosmo Cricket "Enchanted" paper, so I colored the roosters to compliment it.
I also used some of my brand new Spellbinders Nestabilities. Love the new Labels!

Well thanks for taking a peek, and I promise I will try harder to be a good blogger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment