Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy 100!

Just as I went to write this post I realized that it would be my 100th post on this blog! I'll have to come up with a prize package sometime soon as a belated "celebration." ☺
Today I am sharing a card with you that I made with a scripture set from Our Daily Bread. I love the fonts, and was really pleased with how well the stamp heat embossed. Sometimes with text you have places that don't emboss well, making it hard to read. I didn't have any problems with this one though. I embossed it onto Mother of Pearl Couture Cardstock, I just love that paper! I used Stampendous! "Pewter" embossing powder and Cosmo Cricket "Enchanted" patterned paper. I had just enough scrap ribbon to that matched the paper and embossing, Love it when that happens!

Well looks like more snow for us, but hopefully not more than a few inches. School already got called off early, we have to pick up the kiddos at 1PM. It's pretty though, huge swirly flakes!
Thanks for taking a peek, see you soon ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment