Sunday, January 3, 2010

More for the birds

I didn't realize how many birds I had in the Sept/Oct 09 Scrap 'n Art issue! Here are 2 layouts with birds as well. This first one is one of my favorites of Alexis. I guess it's just so colorful and sunny just like her. The kids love our local spray ground in the summer, and here she is showing it off in the photo. The Sassafras paper went beautifully with the theme, and so did the little blue bird so I couldn't help but add it. All of the items are from a Kenner Road kit. This 2nd layout is of the chickens at the farm. The kids love them and often go inside the pen to "play" with the chickens. I'm not sure the chickens like that at ALL, but so far no injuries on either side ☺ All the items on this layout are from a Vintage Plum kit.

Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment