Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fall Scrap 'n Art 2010 is HERE!!!


So did you see the new issue? Make sure you visit the SNA blog to see all the companies featured in this issue AND how you can win an awesome prize pack :)
Did you notice my blog posting slowed down just a tad? Well that is because college is back in session and I've been pretty busy. I will still be updating about twice a week as I can, so bear with me, folks!
Here is a recent card I made with the new Spellbinders Beaded Ovals. These beaded dies are SO pretty, definitely some of my favorites. If you're interested to see how I made the die pink and white, the tutorial and product info is on the Scrap 'n Art blog HERE. It's a super easy and fun technique!
As for everything else, it's fairly self-explanatory, but as always, if you have questions, just let me know.
Thanks for taking a peek ♥



1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love that card. It's fabulous. Great design. Love the colors and embellies you chose...love it all. I am jealous that you have the new spellbinders. I can't wait to get them! Gina

    ReplyDelete