Friday, September 10, 2010

This week just ran away with me! Dd's birthday was today and her party is tomorrow. I've been busily getting the birthday craft ready as well as getting the Sunday School craft ready for the first Sunday School after summer break - WHEW!

Of course that is all on top of my full DT workload and college workload, but it's a good sort of busy right now :) It just means that I did not in fact get in my other blog post this week, arg. I do have a card to share for now, but I will try to upload the new version of it sometime this weekend. I didn't like how flimsy the bottom ended up being, so I added a light green layer that matches the light green of the patterned paper. I think it looks nicer too :) But in the meantime, here is the first version.
I just drew the pumpkin on light orange paper, making the bottom layer and then the top. I cut them out and sprayed them with Harvest Orange Glimmer Mist (I used a piece of chipboard as a mask). I inked them with brown ink and adhered the top layer with a foam dot. Pretty darn easy! The patterned paper is Graphic 45 and the letters are all by Nikki Sivils. Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment