Monday, February 14, 2011

Miss You

The weeks are starting to fly by again - it's that time in the semester! This semester seems to be sucking the life out of me on top of that. I have a couple of classes (required, not in my field of study) that I just do not care for. I got spoiled last semester having classes all within my major!
Anyway, in between studying, reading Paradise Lost and doing some special design team work, I had the chance to make a card for my bff. She had a rough week last week, and she needed a paper hug.

I used Papertrey Ink's "Woodgrain Basics" set to make the background paper (Memento Bahama Blue ink). I had made up several white die cuts with my Spellbinders dies, so I picked through my stash and got the ones I wanted for this card. The bigger one is a Beaded Circle and the smaller one is an Eyelet Circle. I used Papertrey Ink's "Mega Mixed Messages" for the sentiment (Memento Rose Bud ink). The cutie pie vintage image is from Paper Dreams Factory. I LOVE their vintage art images!

For the punched borders, I used a Martha Steward Crafts Deco Shell border punch and an EK Success bracket punch. The little line of white butterflies is a piece of trim from my stash.
Well, thanks for taking a peek! Hopefully I'll be back later this week...and I probably won't be rhyming :)

1 comment: