Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thinking of You

I can say at this point that I am done with winter cards. No more snowflakes, no more hot cocoa. For the next few weeks, it's all SPRING!
We've been having some lovely weather here - today we have mid 60s! the sky is blue, there is a slight breeze, and I have seen a few early blooming flowers starting to get brave enough to peek out from the dirt. Along with that bright and sunny mood, I have a bright and sunny card to share.
The pretty glittered paper is from GCD Studios (Melody Ross - "Homespun Chic"). The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's "Lily of the Valley" set. I didn't want to take away from the paper by adding a solid color label, so I decided to stamp it directly onto the pattern. The flower is from ETSY and the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.
I used some Beacon Adhesives "Fabri-Tac" to adhere the flower to the ribbon - it just takes a tiny bit.
Well, thanks for taking a peek on this lovely spring-like day!

1 comment:

  1. Amen to being done with snowflakes & cocoa! Bring on the cheery colors! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete