Wednesday, June 15, 2011


My best friend and her husband came to visit us for a long weekend and we had the BEST time! Dayna and I don't have many chances to papercraft together, so we took full advantage of our time and cranked out tons of things. We used each other's stamps, inks, embossing folders, dies, punches - it was awesome. Now we both have a lot of pieces to use on cards and layouts and hopefully it will make it easier for Dayna to have some creative time on her own. I told her I would make a blog post about her to make sure she gets some cards done...so here it is! Get some cards done, Dayna! ☺

This is a card that I did a couple of weeks ago to sell at the store. I love how the gold embossing powder looks on the doily stamps! I will have to experiment a bit more with that. I've been working on the July Scrap n' Art projects, but I may have something new to share here in the next few days. Thanks for taking a peek!

1 comment:

  1. ooooooooh, pretty!! love the embossing and punching~ SO glad you had a great time with your friend :)

    ReplyDelete