Monday, June 27, 2011

Lazy Days of Summer


I always think that I'm going to have all this time in the summer to make tons and tons of projects and then do wonderfully detailed blog posts about them. Ha! I've once again fallen prey to the lazy days of summer...and I'm not even sorry about it. In fact, I've been reading (for FUN), enjoying my flowers and plants, organizing and doing all sorts of lazy summer stuff. Yesterday, I did break through the haze for about a half hour - long enough to do a couple of birthday cards. This one was made with odds and ends that my friend Dayna and I whipped up during her visit. It's fun to be able to slap a card together in just a few minutes!
I don't want to give you the wrong impression...I have been doing some other papercraft related things as well. For instance, there are just a few days before the July issue of Scrap n' Art comes out and there are lots of fun things to see: stamps, stencils, techie gadgets and one of my fav companies ever is featured as well.
Thanks for taking a peek!

1 comment: