Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dressy Birthday Wishes

I wanted to share another card I made from the embellishments and die cuts I made when my friend, Dayna came to visit. This cutie pie dress form stamp is by Unity and I used a Big & Juicy Rainbow pad by Ranger. After I stamped the dress form, I stamped the sentiment in black and I stamped the butterfly in aqua. To embellish it, I tied a thin ribbon around the waist and put little gems on the butterfly. Then I cut it out and adhered it to my die cut shapes (Spellbinders Labels Nestabilities dies) with a dimensional foam dot. Thanks for taking a peek - for my American readers, have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

If you haven't done so, make sure you check out the July issue of Scrap n' Art - hot hot hot! We've got stamps, sketches, tutorials, reviews, and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment