Monday, July 18, 2011

Stamped Background - Sew Sweet

I'm still using up those items that I stamped when my friend, Dayna, came to visit! This was stamped with her set from The Girls Paperie. I stamped a full 12x12 sheet and gave Dayna half of it so we'd both have a chance to play. Having the pre-stamped paper made this card a breeze! I just added the sticker sentiment from Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl collection (I added it to the purple cardstock and cut that out and used foam dots to make it stand out). I accented the card with a few buttons and I was done!
As for the actual stamping, I used The Girls Paperie stamps with Memento inks. The cardstock I used is from American Crafts - I seriously cannot get enough of their cardstock. Thanks for taking a peek!

1 comment:

  1. the large stamps did make a nice background, Amy! What a charming card....sew nice! (could not resist!LOL)

    ReplyDelete