Friday, November 11, 2011

Beautiful November

Today was gorgeous. The high was about 65 degrees and it was crystal clear and still. It was a great day for a hike, so Levi and I went geocaching in a big park that stretches out into the country. The air smelled sweet and the sunshine was delicious.

We still have some pretty fall colors, but some trees (like the cottonwoods) are completely bare. I did manage to snap a few photos of my favorites a couple of weeks ago, though. This is at our church, St. George Orthodox Church.
I love the contrast between the trees and the sky - it was a perfect day.

This is obviously not showcasing any amazing fall colors, but it is a funny photo of Max under the clean laundry pile. Levi thought it would make him mad to pile it on top of him like that, but he rather seemed to enjoy it and proceeded to take his 4th nap of the day.
OK, now we're back to fall colors. I love how her hair looks with the leaves. I told her she could be a fall pixie.

This week was a fun mail week. I won a blog candy from Niki Estes and she sent me two fantastic western themed stamp sets from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I've made a few cards with them already, but when I went to take photos this afternoon, the camera battery had other plans. So hopefully, I'll have time to post some tomorrow.

Thanks for taking a peek!



No comments:

Post a Comment