Thursday, January 12, 2012

Colorful Vintage Valentine

I love vintage style and I also love using bright colors. Some might say these two don't easily mix, but I tend to disagree :)
This card started out with handmade buttons. I used Papertrey Ink's Button Basics stamps and dies to make up several different styles. After that, I decided I needed a button card to put them on, so I made up one of those as well (using the Papertrey Ink stamps and Memento inks). Then the rest of the card layout just came tumbling out. I used a piece of old Cosmo Cricket Enchanted paper for the background and added a cute little banner made with a Spellbinders banner die. I used some The Paper Studio buttons for some variety as well - that's where the cameo and pretty scalloped heart came from.
And here's the inside. I used a Verve Stamps sentiment.

Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment