Saturday, January 28, 2012

Valentine Antiquities

I was lucky enough to win the Spellbinders Shapeabilities set called "Antiquities" when it first came out. I'm a little ashamed to say that I didn't open the package until now. I guess I didn't have the right vision for that set at the time. It's getting a workout now :) On this card, I used the key hole from the "Antiquities" set. I covered it with Beacon Adhesives Liquid Laminate and some fine glitter and attached it with metal brads. The heart is also by Spellbinders - "Nested Heart Pendants." I embossed it with the die and then inked over the raised embossing with Versamark. I applied UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel) to the ink and heat embossed it. then I rubbed pink ink over it to make the embossing stand out even more.

The doily is from Papertrey Ink. The background paper is from an old paper pack and I'm not sure what brand it is because it was given to me as a single sheet.
Thanks for taking a peek!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it's gorgeous! That keyhole is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Amy!

    I have given you a bloggy award! Please stop by my blog to get your badge! www.afilatreau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete