Tuesday, February 17, 2009

11 years ago...

A decade and a year ago I was a senior in high school and had the lead in the musical "The King and I." It was such a great experience, and I really miss those late night musical practices leading up to the performances. Here is a LO I did a while back with one of the press release photos and a personal photo of myself. I drew the butterfly shape onto a piece of sheet music, cut it out and sprayed several coats of acrylic sealant on it. Then because it was glossy, I was able to apply alcohol inks and color it. The paper fans and bamboo background were items I received in my design team package, and I thought they fit in nicely.

Someday I'd like to get back into theatre, whether I'm performing in community theatre or directing high school productions. They're a whole lot of work, but so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment