Friday, February 27, 2009

Finishing up M/J

I've been busy the last couple of weeks trying to finish up work for the May/June eZine and trying to get my companies to write back regarding feature articles. The latter it turns out, is not so easy.

I think I've done about 25 cards this past month! Some months cards come easy, and this was just one of those months I guess. I've also done some work in Alexis' dollhouse, papering the walls and altering some bare wood furniture with stamps and spray color. I made several pictures and a clock to go in there too, we've had fun :)


Here's a card I made a couple days ago with paper that I designed with stamps. The butterfly paper started out a plain pale yellow. I used My Favorite Things background stamps with blue and then pink Momento dye ink, inking up the edges a bit as well. I sponged some lighter pink and blue ink over the images to create a bit of a distressed look. Then I finished it off with butterfly and dragon fly images stamped with Creative Imaginations (dragonfly) and Crafty Secrets (butterfly wings) stamps and black Brilliance ink. I made an 8x8 sheet of this paper, so I have some more to make other cards with later. It was fun!


The rest of the card was finished off with some pink brocade Scenic Route paper, Scrap Within Reach pale blue pattern paper, a Stampendous! black damask and American Crafts glitter Thickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment