Wednesday, August 12, 2009

And the pink continues...

Here's some more pink for ya. If you don't like it, too bad! I still can't get pink out of my system, so I guess I will continue making pink cards. I actually hated pink when I was a teenager and well into my early 20's. I don't know what happened.

This was made with my new Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Pendant I got at HL with my 40% off coupon. I used the rest of my scrappy sale money that I got earlier in July. I've really loved playing with it!

The paper is also from my friend Alyssa, the DCWV "Be Mine" stack. I used my Cuttlebug and swirls and birds embossing folder for the pink circle behind the sentiment and the pearls are from Multicraft. This is a really simple card to put together, the hardest thing was cutting out the sentiment from the paper it was on.

Well, thanks for looking, hope you're having a great middle of the week ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment