Thursday, August 20, 2009

One more day of work

That's all I have left! Tomorrow is the last day that I will be working at Snickerdoodles and then I start classes on Monday.
I only have one class on M/W/F, and 3 on T/Th. I'm kind of excited :)

School is going well for the kids, they seem to be enjoying their teachers and being back with their friends. Alexis' teacher reminds me of the teacher from The Magic Schoolbus. Hehe! She kind of looks like her and is just that fun kind of teacher.

Today, I'd like to share a card with you that I made with one of the new Spellbinder Pendants, the Fleur de Lis. I used the largest pendant and the next size down in the set. I love the elegant touch that these pendants add to cards!

I hope you're all having a great week, thanks for peeking!

Other products:
Paper: American Crafts Cardstock
Tools: Cuttlebug, textile embossing folder, Spellbinders Standard Circles
Stamps: Papertrey "Mega Mixed Messages"
Misc: ribbon and pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment