Saturday, July 10, 2010

Irises on Kraft

There's something very cool about stamping on Kraft paper and using Copics to color in the image. The colors look just a bit different, and I love it! This is my go-to iris stamp by Stamp Zia, I get so much use out of this beauty. I stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Ranger Sea Foam powder.

I colored the flowers in with Copic Sketch and Ciao markers, even tinting the white embossing powder in some places. I cut out the purple iris to layer it over the yellow, and I propped it up on some foam dots. Thanks for taking a peek!

Cardstock: Paper Accents "Pearlized Cardstock: 22kt Gold 12x12 (885C)" and "Silk Cardstock: Plush Purple 12x12 (840"
Adhesives: Beacon Adhesives "Zi p Dry" and miscellaneous foam dots
Stamp: Stamp Zia "Iris"
Markers: Copic Ciao, Sketch
Tools: Spellbinders Ovals, Scalloped Ovals Nestabilities Dies, Ranger "Sea Foam" embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Amy. Love this stamp and your coloring is awesome.The 'pop-up' adds so much dimension--great technique :o)

    ReplyDelete