Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Five Minute Card

I know that sometimes I just need a quick birthday card - something that I can throw together in five minutes or less. This is definitely one of those cards! I've made lots of cake cards before, but this one (excuse the pun) takes the cake! It's so easy to make and it can be made from scraps. Each card is different and just by using different papers, you can make a card for anyone. For this card, I used paper by Crate Paper and a sentiment sticker from SRM Stickers . I used a Fiskars Sunburst border punch and a Martha Stewart border punch to create the "frosting" decorations.
You can also make this for a bridal shower, wedding, anniversary...you name it! It can be decorated with pearls, gems, lace, flowers, and all manner of yummy stuff. As you can see, these cards are a great way to use up extras that you have laying around.


Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment