Monday, September 26, 2011

Spellbinders Shapeabilities

I have a lot of fun with my Spellbinders Shapeabilities. I was lucky enough to win a boatload of Spellbinders sets a couple of years ago and I enjoy jazzing them up for holiday cards. Check out this kitty - Micah thought it was the best thing ever. I die cut black American Crafts cardstock - THE BEST for die cutting in my opinion - and embossed it. then I added light green gems after I adhered it to the card. meow!
As for most of the other shapes, I inked over them with white ink (Papertrey Ink Fresh Snow). The light gray tomb was inked with black. The orange is glitter cardstock from American Crafts and it really shows off the black accents. It's hard to tell in the photo, but it's super sparkly.

I just think scenes like this are so fun to make! Thanks for taking a peek :)

No comments:

Post a Comment