Friday, October 21, 2011

Vintage Glam

It's been a while since I've blogged - it just seems like I've been incredibly busy. I had Fall break from classes earlier this week and it was wonderful. That also means that this was a short class week which is also wonderful. Then it's back to the same ol', same ol' though until Thanksgiving break. sigh.

I do have a card to share that I made with this beautiful Webster's Pages paper. The glittery chipboard piece comes plain and it's by Want2Scrap. It coordinates with a Spellbinders die that I don't own, so I chose to add glitter. I just used a super fine iridescent glitter, so it sort of plays off the colors that are near it. The two pearl thingys are vintage style buttons I got in a big grab bag at Hobby Lobby. The Thickers are of course by American Crafts and the ribbon is May Arts.

As usual, I'm busy, so I don't have time for more at the moment. Got to get to class and then hurry home to clean up because Alexis's friend is coming over and they have early release from school today. I think we'll be baking cookies this afternoon and doing a craft. Maybe.
Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment