Monday, December 5, 2011

Wait!

I just wanted to pop in here to let you know that I'm alive and to tell you not to give up on me! It's that lovely time of the semester where all the projects, papers and exams pile on and I've got 4 days left of classes and 3 days of finals before I can officially cut loose with all my creative Christmas craziness! I do have a couple of cards to share with you in the meantime. This one was created using Basically Bare Banners. The buttons (including the rattle) came from a misc. button bag at Hobby Lobby and the paper is from Authentique.
This card was made with my Waltzingmouse stamp set and the snowman is a button from the same bag as I mentioned before. The candy cane rope is from May Arts. All die cuts are Spellbinders and the patterned paper is a Christmas MME stack. The cork is by Quickutz.


Thanks for taking a peek - stay warm!

2 comments: