Thursday, July 26, 2012

Weddings, continued

Apparently I need to get busy making more wedding cards - they were pretty depleted when I checked in at Annie Kay & Co. yesterday. Until I get some new ones made up, I have a bold wedding card I made last week for a wedding we attended. I lean more towards pretty and delicate, but the invites to this wedding were bold, graphic and modern - they were also done on the exact same grey metallic cardstock I used on the center of this card.
 The silver strips are stickers - super easy borders. I adhered the bow (with Beacon's Fabri-Tac) at an angle to give it a different look.
 The sentiment is an old rub-on I've had for years. I embellished it with some stick-on gems and this card was finished! Here's a peek at the inside.
Pretty simple, but it matches the style of the invites and that's what I was going for. Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment