Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Send those cards!

For any of you who have NOT sent out Mothers Day cards yet, get that done today!

Here's a Mothers Day card I made a while back. Lots of layers!

As you can see, I got use of my Cuttlebug again. If you look you can see the Swiss Dots and Birds and Swirls embossing. The circle was cut with Spellbinders and my Cuttlebug as well. My best friend Dayna just got herself a Cuttlebug, I'm so excited to share with her! Yea Dayna ♥

I used 3 different stamp sets on this card. The butterflies are from Clearly Inspired, the "you're amazing" is from Verve Stamps, and the "mom" is a mystery set I got 2nd hand from a friend. I used Tulip Pearl paint to make the pearls around the scallop. The white ruffle is just some old trim I got from my mom. TLF!


1 comment:

  1. HI!!! I'll be back! Been up all night-ttys! Blessings to you in Jesus!
    Celia

    ReplyDelete