Monday, May 4, 2009

Window Cards

I am still having a great time with the Cuttlebug! One thing I've found that is a lot of fun and quite easy is to make window cards. All you do is use a die (I use Spellbinders nestabilities) and cut a window out of the front of your card. Then cut a piece of transparency (I use cheap office transparency) to fit the back of the front side of the card. In this case, my card was a 5x7, so I cut a 5x7 piece of transparency and adhered it with vellum adhesive to the inside. The sentiment is on the inside of the card, but shows through the window. I also used vellum adhesive to adhere the flowery die cut to the front of the card.

When you're done it looks like a pretty fancy job! Of course you don't have to use transparency for the window, but I think it really adds a professional touch. TFL!
Paper: Basic Grey
Stamps: Verve Stamps
Ink: Tsukineko Momento
Accessories: Misc trim, Stampendous! gold butterfly, Tulip pearl paint, Prima flower

No comments:

Post a Comment