Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas Angel

This is one of my favorite stamps for Christmas! I got it last year from my hubby, he ordered it from an Orthodox Christian website, and that's the only time I've ever seen it. I stamped it with Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink and colored it in with Copic markers. I accented the stars with Stickles. The background paper on this card was made with Tim Holtz distress inks and Papertrey Ink's Damask Designs clear stamps. I love that set for making my own custom paper. I used a small square Spellbinders and the small Scalloped square Spellbinders along with Labels 5 (for the joy tag). The pearls are from Prima Marketing and the ribbon is from Decorative Ribbon. I also decorated the inside. I used the same pale yellow paper I matted with on the outside of the card and used the Damask Designs with Papertrey Ink "Fresh Snow" ink. The other stamps are by Hero Arts. Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment