Monday, November 2, 2009

Scrap 'n Art November/December is here!!!

If you're a subscriber, make sure you check out the Scrap 'n Art issue that just came out, it's a lot of fun! If you're not a subscriber, get yourself on over there and subscribe! ;) http://www.scrapnart.com/ Here are a few items that were pubbed several months ago in Scrap 'n Art that I can share. I just love making baby cards! On the girl card, I used a Crafter's Workshop template (card size) to make the crown with texture paint. It's raised and a bit crackly looking in real life, I like it! I cut the crown out and inked it a bit. The paper is by Melissa Frances, I love her papers for baby cards. The stamp is from Papertrey, and I used a Spellbinders scalloped oval.
On the boy card, I used Graphic 45 paper. The train is just cut from paper as well and inked. I propped it up on foam dots as well. I used an old Miss Elizabeth rubber stamp for the sentiment, and the border punch is by Martha Stewart.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment