Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hey There Cupcake!

Like many of you, I just love making "sweet" cards. This set of stamps is from My Sentiments Exactly, and it's a great mix and match cupcake and sentiment set. I had fun with the frosting on this card, I used white puff paint and heat set it with my heat gun. I sprinkled loose glitter on the wet paint on two of the cakes. I tinted the center one with a Copic marker after it was heat set. I filled in the cherry with Glossy Accents. And here is the inside.
Thanks for taking a peek! Hope you all have a super sweet Valentine's Day ♥♥♥
Cardstock: Couture Cardstock
Paper: Pink Paislee "Cupid"
Stamps: My Sentiments Exactly
Adhesive: Beacon Adhesives "Zip Dry"
Ink: Memento
Misc: Tulip puff paint, Hobby Lobby buttons & ribbon



1 comment:

  1. Pamela Perkins Zirbel "SunnyGirl63"February 10, 2010 at 7:01 PM

    HI!! I just saw this cupcake card on SB.com and HAD to come see how you did it!! It is so fabulous!! Well done Amy!!!!
    ~Pam (SunnyGirl63 at SB.com)

    ReplyDelete