Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sweet Baby

Here is a baby card I made a while back. I really like that size of scallops on the bottom edge, but i don't have a punch for that size. Fortunately I have an ancient pair of oversized Fiskars scallop scissors. Not as handy as a punch, but they work. I've never run across anyone who had these particular scissors, I'm not sure why. Perhaps they were a limited edition? This was about 12 years ago, so there's no telling.

I used a tiny star punch (Target $ section) to accent the scallops and tie in with my star theme. The embossing folder is from Provo Craft (Cuttlebug) and the felt star buttons are from Blumenthal Lansing.

The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Mega Mixed Messages set and the ribbon is from my stash.
All of the paper is from Couture Cardstock, isn't that pearlescent paper lovely?


Thanks for taking a peek, hope you're having a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment