Monday, February 15, 2010

So ready for the end

Of winter, that is! It's super freezy out today with high winds. :( This winter has been pretty harsh, and I'm ready for it to be over and done with. Today I was blog browsing and it was amazing how many spring/Easter projects are up. I don't think I'm the only one who is through with this cold!
No spring stuff for me today, but I do have this Best Wishes card. I noticed that my Hobby Lobby started carrying this irridescent ribbon in rolls. They've had it for a while, but in the "buy it by the yard" section. I grabbed up a couple rolls and have been playing :)


On this card, I used Beacon Adhesives "Zip Dry" to affix the ribbon to the matted black embossed cardstock. I just adhered a bit at a time, roughing it up and folding it as I went. "Zip Dry" dries quickly (hence the name ☺) so it was pretty easy to use to achieve this look. I adhered the bow after the other ribbon was dry.
As for the other supplies, I used Couture Cardstock, Decorative Ribbon from Hobby Lobby, Papertrey Ink "Mega Mixed Messages" stamp, Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink, and Cuttlebug stars embossing folder by ProvoCraft.
Thanks for taking a peek!

1 comment: