Sunday, June 6, 2010

back!

Well, I'm back from a week-long vacay, and since I didn't schedule posts for the past several days I thought I should check in. Summer seems to be in full swing to me now; it's warm and the flowers are just bursting all over. The Spring flowers are mostly gone or fading, but the summer flowers look beautiful.
I am in a creating sort of mood right now, but to tell the truth, my scrap table is a disaster! I have officially run out of storage space for a few things and it all seemed to congregate on the table bit by bit. I hate spending money on storage because it's expensive AND that is money I could be spending on fun goodies. But, I suppose I can't use my fun goodies if I have no space...argh! I did just see that Hobby Lobby is offering the 40% off coupon this coming week though. That will help a bit.
Here is a fun card I'd like to share with you today. I got the ribbon at Hobby Lobby and just went with it. I cut jagged pieces from black paper and layered it over the pink background, added the sticky dots and sentiment and that was about it. Super easy!

Well, that's about it for today, hopefully I'll get something cleaned soon here. ☻

No comments:

Post a Comment