Monday, June 21, 2010

hello!

Well, somehow I still managed NOT to get more projects done to share. Sheesh! But today happens to be deadline day for another magazine I was submitting to - and since I didn't get any e-mail, that means they're not going to ask for any of the items I submitted. Sooooo...I'll share them here instead :)
This card was made with a stamp by Kodomo, Inc. Love their Asian flair stamps! I colored the image with Copic markers and embellished with Prima Marketing pearls. The sentiment was made using a Cuttlebug die and the background embossing, using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The stamped image was cut using a Spellbinders Label Nestability (Labels 8).

Thanks for taking a peek! Some of you may notice the new blog layout and photos as well. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment