Tuesday, June 15, 2010

you'd think...

Well, you'd think that with no kids tearing around like crazy monsters, I'd have so much time to update the blog with tons of new projects. Well...you'd be wrong!
Oh, I've been doing tons of new projects, just the kind I can't share just yet. Soon though, pretty soon. :) I guess going on a bit of a vacation with no papercrafting time just infused me with inspiration. When we got back, I just went to town and haven't stopped!

We've also been having amazing summer weather. It's not so humid and it's been 75-85 degrees; not too common for June here! I've also been busy looking at all the new stuff that's coming out for CHA. Have you seen anything awesome yet?

Well, maybe - JUST maybe - I will get some stuff done today that I can post. I need to do a few last minute fathers day cards for the store along with a couple birthday and sympathy. Oh darn, more crafting I just have to do. so sad. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment