Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?

I wanted to do a fun card to send to my sister in law and her kids. I had a large tree left over from the bunch of trees I die cut a while back (from glitter paper I made myself - the tutorial is in the current issue of Scrap 'n Art) and I knew it would be perfect. This is a very simple card - I cut the paper (Cosmo Cricket) and lightly distressed the edges with my scissors. Then I adhered the tree with Zip Dry and I also used the Zip Dry to adhere the buttons. As is the case with many glittered Thickers, they needed a bit more adhesive, so I applied a bit of the Zip Dry to them as well. On the inside, it says, "merry, merry, merry Christmas!"

Thanks for taking a peek!

3 comments:

  1. I love Zip Dry it is great stuff. Cute card......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get some zip dry. I might load up on it when I go back home to the states. Do you know a good spot to order online reasonably priced?

    Happy Holidays and love love that card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the buttons on the tree, so cute!

    ReplyDelete