Sunday, December 5, 2010

Checking in

I'm still pretty busy with classes ending and finals coming up next week, but I wanted to peek in and share a card :)
I've been playing with my Spellbinders a lot this week. It's fun to be able to make up a lot of die cuts to use on cards even if I'm not sure how I'm going to use them. I think it lets me be a little bit more creative, because I make combinations I wouldn't normally think to do - like the one on this card.

I used the Poinsettia Frame die and some gold shiny cardstock. I love how the embossed portions look with the metallic paper! I'm also getting a lot of use out of the reindeer die from the new Fanciful Holiday die set. Of course I had to add a red pearl to his nose! Both of these are layered on a Labels Nine. The plaid paper is from Graphic 45 Christmas Past - LOVE that collection. The sentiment (Hero Arts) was heat embossed with copper detail powder from Stampendous!
Thanks for taking a peek!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Your cards always look so clean and elegant. -I'm adding a link to your blog on my brand new blog! TFS

    ReplyDelete