Sunday, December 26, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Well, we didn't end up getting a white Christmas this year. We had a snow forecast for Thursday night, but nothing ever came of it. This morning, however, we woke up to this:

Not snow, but a beautiful coat of frost. Other places in town had even more, but I didn't have a chance to get other photos. I suppose this pretty frosted wonderland is enough to tide us over, but what we really want is some SNOW for Christmas break!
These two cards are from last season, but they're pretty appropriate. The stamp is an old wood handled rubber stamp I picked up at my dollar store when we lived in Tennessee. I believe the brand was Miss Elizabeth's. I colored the images a bit with Copics and accented with Diamond Dust and Martha Stewart Crafts Mica Flakes. All dies are Spellbinders of course :) I used Standard Circles, Scalloped Circles, Petite Snowflake Border and Create a Flake 2. Thanks for taking a peek!

2 comments: