Saturday, December 18, 2010

Warmest Wishes


We're getting our first snow of the season! It doesn't seem like we'll get a lot, but it's soft and fluffy and just beautiful as it's falling. I love the first snowfall - there's just something magical about it. I thought this card was appropriate for celebrating. I used the new Nested Mitten dies from Spellbinders and the new Snowflake Pendant die as well. I LOVE that large snowflake.
I used Papertrey Ink's "Mega Mixed Messages" for the sentiment. The pink strip of words is IOD Prima Marketing Tape. It's old - like 5 years old or so and I decided it needed to once again see the light of day. I used the Martha Stewart Crafts Deco Fan border punch for the punched edges and Martha Stewart Crafts Mica Flake Glitter for the mittens. The center bling is from my stash - I think it's by Hero Arts.
I also finished up my finals this week, so I'm free for a while! It's a great feeling :) Thanks for taking a peek!

1 comment: