Monday, June 4, 2012

Hello June!

What a pretty month you're starting out to be - the sky is blue, the sun is radiant and I'm ready for summer. I just got back from visiting western NE; I stayed with my parents and got to see a lot of friends and family. My brother, Brian, came back from CA and it was great to see him again. Micah and Alexis couldn't get enough of him! My brother, Neil, brought his girlfriend, Casie, and it was great getting to know her as well - a kindred crafty spirit! I also got to hang out with my bestie, Dayna, and we had a great time stamping in her basement. I got to see lots more friends I haven't seen in a long time, so all in all, it was an exciting and fantastic trip.

I'm hoping to be able to get lots of crafting done in the next couple of weeks as the kiddos are still vacationing at the farm with my parents. I got everything re-organized today, so hopefully that helps. I haven't actually gotten anything else done, so I guess I'll share some older stuff I haven't gotten around to posting yet. This is a layout I made for my mom's heritage book; it's of her and her dad. This is a great way to use up scraps of random paper, by the way!

 This card is a fun little vintage number I threw together after I embossed that background with a newish Sizzix embossing folder.  I love that pattern! The clouds are by Papertrey Ink (dies), the label is a Spellbinders die and the sentiment is a Cuttlebug die. The vintage image is from PaperDreamsFactory - they have the BEST vintage images! 

I've got more to share, but I'll post them later this week. Oh, and make sure you check out the June issue of Scrap n' Art. It has so much cool stuff in it! Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment