Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Break over



Well, that was a long enough break, don't you think? ;) Back to the wedding cards! I just got two fresh invites in the mail this past week, so the push is far from over. This is a pretty simple card that mimics a design I did earlier in the summer. I just like how the doily looks with this theme. On this card I used two of the rings (I ran to HL with a 40% off coupon in my sweaty little hand and purchased a package of them!) and went with a bolder color scheme.The background was embossed with a 5x7 Cuttlebug folder and both of the trims are from the HL wedding department.

Thanks for taking a peek!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards are beautiful works of arts.You are very talented.I just started scrapbooking something that I have wanted to do for years.I have been diagnosed with MS in 2009 and I think this is the perfect hobby for me!

    ReplyDelete