Friday, August 3, 2012

Stamping Challenge

I'm hosting a challenge at www.scrapbook.com right now through the end of August and I want you all to join in! Here is the CHALLENGE THREAD with the rules and everything. :)

It's a challenge for scrapbookers to use their stamps to create paper that mimics their favorite new papers or paper collections. For example, I chose to lift some papers from the new MME "The Sweetest Thing" collection. So far I've done two patterns and I want to finish one more to complete my layout for the challenge. These are the two patterns I've chosen to use as my inspiration...
...and here is what I ended up with.

 This is the finished layout, using the two papers I stamped. I used some stamps and black ink to further embellish the papers after I constructed the layout.




So come on over and join in the challenge! I can't wait to see the different papers that everyone comes up with!

3 comments:

  1. Cool idea! Might give that a try myself. Will have to look through my stamps to see what I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. I found your blog on sb.com and have been enjoying browsing it. You also gave some advise over there about journalling on layouts which was very helpful so thank you. I am now a follower. i have a new blog myself over at www.kristinscraftcorner.blogspot.com. Hope you will come check it out.

    ReplyDelete